Manufacturing & Shipping Times
Once you place your order, we’ll aim to get your sheepskin boots manufactured and on their way to you in approximately 3-5 business days. Please note that during our busy periods, we may take several days to manufacture your order, but if this is the case, we'll confirm via email with our progress.
All orders are handcrafted and dispatched from our Gold Coast workshop in Queensland, Australia and can be shipped worldwide. We offer free premium shipping on all orders, and express shipping at an additional cost depending on your location.
For orders to the US:
- Standard Post may arrive within 6 business days, but can take up to 12 business days depending on shipping delays.
- Express Post is automatically calculated at the checkout based on your shipping address, and depending on your location, will arrive in 4-6 business days.
For orders within Australia:
- Standard Post will arrive in 3-7 business days.
- Express Post is automatically calculated at the checkout based on your shipping address, and depending on your location, will arrive in 2-4 business days.
For international orders (anywhere outside Australia and USA):
- International Standard Post will arrive in approximately 10-15 business days. External factors including peak seasons and COVID related closures may impact this.
- International Express Post is automatically calculated at the checkout based on your shipping address, and depending on your location, will arrive in 5-10 business days. Please note that International Express Post is not available to some countries and/or locations. We will contact you in the event we are unable to ship your order to you via Express Post to make alternate arrangements.
Please note that whilst we do our best to provide accurate freight times, these are estimates only. COVID-19 delays are also an ongoing consideration and may impact delivery times in some instances. International customers should also keep in mind that your country’s customs department can legally hold your package without notification, and once dispatched, Wild Wool™ is not responsible for any delays in the delivery of your order. However, we will always do our best to ensure your parcel arrives as soon as possible.
Wherever possible, we’ll prioritise Express Post orders, so if you need your new order in a hurry, we recommend that you choose this option.
For more detailed shipping information as well as information about import duties for international orders, you can read more here.