Wild Wool Australia v UGG®
Whilst we both sell sheepskin boots, we're proud to say that the similarities between Wild Wool AustraliaTM, and UGG® end there.
At Wild Wool Australia, we make luxury sheepskin boots, handcrafted from premium, sustainable materials in Australia for almost 50 years. Say goodbye to mass-produced sheepskin footwear, and hello to boots designed to last the whole nine yards.
- We handmake each pair of our sheepskin boots, one by one, in Australia, and usually within 24 hours. UGG® mass-produces its sheepskin boots in China, Vietnam or the Philippines.
- We're founded by the family that has been handcrafting sheepskin footwear in Australia for almost 50 years. The UGG® brand was acquired by Deckers Outdoor Corporation in 1995, just 25 years ago.
- We pride ourselves on quality, sustainable materials, so we only use A-Grade Merino sheepskin from Australian and New Zealand, premium Australian leathers and luxurious locally spun yarns.
- Our sheepskin boots are designed to last, with sustainability in mind, so you can buy less, but buy better. Each pair of our sheepskin boots features removable sheepskin innersoles, meaning you can refresh your sheepskin footwear season after season, with a new pair of fluffy innersoles.
- We love nothing more than an inclusive and transparent production process, so head to our Instagram (@wildwoolaustralia) and tune into our Boot-Cam, where you can watch your very own pair of boots being made at our workshop on the Gold Coast, Australia.